This family-oriented regional event celebrates our local communities.
As awareness of the importance of supporting our local economy grows, organizers see this festival as an opportunity to celebrate the creativity emerging in our towns. The 3rd Annual BALE Fest features:
- A greatly expanded Farmers’ Market
- Many educational workshops (fermentation, biodiversity, local currency and more)
- Silent auction and raffle
- Live music through the day
- Dozens of area crafters, businesses and community groups
- Food vendors featuring great locally grown food
- Demonstrations on solar power, no-gas cars, beer making and more
- Bike tune-up and maintenance area, local authors’ table with readings, and more
- A children’s activity area with The Arts Bus and Vermont Energy Education Project
- Get your copy of White River Valley’s 2013 Locally Grown Guide
Want to participate? Have a display? Volunteer? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; 802-498-8438.
BALE – Building A Local Economy –
is a community resource center
for local economy initiatives in
the White River Valley of Vermont.