Building Resilient Communities
Save your Wednesday evenings for the six-session series “Building Resilient Communities” that launches on Wed., Feb. 28. The series runs on alternating Wednesdays though May 9at the Bethany Church in Randolph from 6:30-8:30 PM. Programs are:
- What It Takes: Stories of Revitalizing and Resilience in Our Towns
- Land and Town: Cultivating the Bonds Between Farms and Community
- Solutions from Around the World Seen Though the Film Tomorrow
- What Does a Localand Sustainable Economy Look Like?
- Slow Growth, No Growth, De-Growth: What’s in Our Future?
- Designing Whole Systems with Ben Falk
For more info, contact BALE HERE.